Our head coach Mbarek, along with the rest of our first class team are trained with the International Surf Association (ISA) and the Royal Life Saving Society (RLSS) and with years of teaching experience, you couldn’t be in better hands.
Intermediate Surfing in Morocco
Our surf coaches help you to advance your surfing level with a variety of different breaks to work with, in a minimal amount of time. We find the top conditions each day to suit your level, enabling you to progress and make the advances in your surfing that we are striving for, whilst always keeping you safe.
The intermediate course is designed for goal orientated surf lessons, with the use of photo/video analysis and feedback to enable you to see first hand what needs working on, breaking down the essential skills necessary to become a great surfer.
Intermediate surf lesson overview:
- Analysis of current surfing ability
- Technical surf theory and ocean awareness
- Safe entry and exits from the water and understanding each spot
- Improving padding technique, sitting and general board control, including duck diving
- Perfecting different bottom turns to adapt to the structure of the waves
- Fine tuning your timing and wave selection
- How to improve your line up positioning and surf etiquette reminder
- Body positioning for maneuvers, working on the cut back, off the lip and floater
- How to gain speed, trimming and creating fluid carving turns
- Pinpointing any weaknesses and creating remedy exercises to overcome them
- Video/photo feedback and de-briefing
All intermediate surf holidays with Offshore include:
- 2 hours of intensive surf coaching each day and free surf afternoons
- Personalised surf training program
- All transportation to surf spots
- All surf equipment
- Accommodation at our new surf camp
- Supercharged, nutritionally packed surf breakfast, lunch and dinner every day *
- Agadir transfers included for 5 nights or more
- 10% discount in the Offshore surf shop and Vegan snack bar!
*6 dinners provided, 1 night is yours to explore the local area