Our surf packages are suitable for all levels, from complete beginners or intermediates stuck in a surfing rut, to advanced surfers looking for an offroad surf guiding adventure
Each of our surf coaches hold the ISA level 1 qualification as a minimum requirement. Head coach Mbarek is qualified both with Surfing England L2 and ISA L2 and has over 10 years of surf coaching experience
All surf coaching packages include:
- Accommodation at our new ocean and mountain view villa
- All meals including huge buffet breakfasts and dinners plus cooked lunches at the beach
- All surf equipment and transport to the best waves of the day
- Return transfers from Agadir airport or bus station
- Discount at our surf shop and vegan cafe
- Surf and yoga packages also include daily yoga classes on our open air breathtaking roof terrace
Example itinerary list of a day with Offshore Surf
(no 2 days are exactly the same, be prepared for a surf holiday like no other!
- 7:00 – Sunrise dynamic yoga for surfers on the terrace
- 8:00 – Big buffet breakfast with the freshest local fruits and salads, pastries and breads, muesli, Offshore’s own superfood cereal mix, cooked Moroccan special of the day and an amazing array of jams and nut butters
- 9:00 – Leave for surfing
- 1:00 – Delicious and filling cooked packed lunch at the beach
- 2:00 – Supervised free surf afternoon – get as much surf time in as you can!
- 4:00 – Head back to the villa
- 6:00 – Sunset yoga – rejeuvenating practice to ease your surfing muscles
- 7:30 – Dinner time! Eat all you can at our big buffet spread, filled with Moroccan delicacies and vegan delights
- 9:00 – Video and photo analysis from the day
Customise your holiday in Morocco
We create specialised, tailor-made surf and yoga holidays for guests from all over the world who aim to deepen their surfing knowledge and technique.
Not staying for a week? Packages can be custom made from one night all the way through to long stays with incredible discounts available!